Crown Stainless Systems service a range of industries, undertaking tasks from one-off custom-made products to major projects for a wide range of clients including major wineries throughout the country. Offering a varied and challenging work environment our Blenheim site has a rare leadership opportunity available for a Workshop Team Leader.
- Leadership Role
- Based in Blenheim
- Great career opportunity
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, this is an excellent role for a motivated, people-focused leader who wants to supervise a great team.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Day to day staff management such as training, and performance
- Coordinating people on to projects and maximising workshop productivity
- Taking a leading role and interest in health and safety
- Ensuring quality standards are met and any relevant documentation completed
To be successful in this role you should be able to show:
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Good supervisory and leadership skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- The ability to take responsibility for actions, people and projects
- The ability to meet deadlines and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Basic computer skills
Relevant experience and education required:
- Trade Qualified in Heavy or Light Fabrication or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years stainless steel fabrication experience
As part of our Drug & Alcohol Policy a pre-employment medical and drug test is required to be completed before confirmation of employment.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for to step up in your career please apply.