As the on-site specialist within the NDA Group, NDA Site Services is the leader in providing on-site solutions covering the supply, assembly, installation and maintenance of a broad range of specialised hygienic plant, equipment, pipework & vessels for our food & beverage, dairy, & industrial customers throughout NZ and beyond. We currently have dedicated project and site teams operating out of bases in Hamilton, Hawera, Christchurch, Timaru & Melbourne.
We are a fast growing business that truly values the contribution individuals make, and offer an exciting environment with multiple growth and development opportunities that will keep you engaged.
We are looking for a keen and motivated Project Engineer to join our Hamilton team and become involved in the day to day operations of our Site Business.
Based at our site in Hamilton this role is responsible for:
- Project Planning and Management
- Prepare estimation and quotation documents
- Customer Relationships
- Health, Safety & Quality of Project
As part of our Site team this will involve project management of both local and domestic projects. Domestic travel will be required.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or Trade Certificate
- Project Engineering Experience (at least 3-5 years) in similar industry (construction or engineering)
- Proven ability to communicate (Verbal & Written) in a business environment
- High level of competence in Excel, Word, MS Project
- Able to work in a team across locations
- Technically proficient with the ability to read and interpret drawings
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Experience with developing and managing customer relationships
A pre-employment medical and drug test is mandatory.
Only NZ residents or people with relevant work visas should apply for this position.